Boarding House Structure.
There is a boarding facility in The Opeyemi Group of Schools. Each boarding student in the school belongs to a house. The house functions as both an accommodation and sporting platform. The housemaster and housemistress, assisted by the house prefects, run the boarding house jointly.
The house system is a means of engendering a spirit of cooperation among the students by organising and encouraging competition between the houses on a basis other than age or ability. The house system is structurally unique in the way it is organized. The system provides students of more general ability with an opportunity to make a contribution to school life and be acknowledged for doing so.
School Dress Code:
The dress code uniform underscores the dignity and seriousness of purpose with which we regard our education. Students/Pupils are expected to arrive in school each term wearing an approved school uniform. All students/Pupils must come to class each day in clean and neat school uniforms.
The Approved School Uniform includes:
- Sky-blue Shirt/Blouse on Royal blue Trousers/Skirt (custom made for the school/College)
- Royal blue Cardigan/Sweater
- House Wear: Brown Shirt & Brown Trousers for boys and Brown Skirt & Blouse for girls
- Sunday Wear: White Shirt & Trousers for boys and White gown for girls
- Sportswear: White T-Shirt and Royal blue shorts (both marked with the School/College logo)
- Foot wear: Black or Brown leather sandals.